The development of the institutional open archive UnivOAK
- Putting the bibliography of the PhD students, researchers and staff of the University of Strasbourg and its partners (associated establishments and public establishments of a scientific and technological nature (EPST)) online on the institutional open archive UnivOAK
- Since January 2020, the full text of a newly accepted publication must be deposited on UnivOAK in its author version
- For conference papers: deposit of the latest version sent to the organisers
- Simple harmonisation of the policies of the University and its different partners, particularly concerning UnivOAK/ HAL interoperability
- The data associated with the publications can be deposited in the institutional space of the University on Research Data Gouv
- For any request for funding from an internal call for projects at the University, for any request for promotion of a researcher, for any request for a grant requiring the signature of the President of the University of Strasbourg, the bibliography of the candidate associated with this request must be extracted from UnivOAK
- In 2022, a project to update the version of the open archive UnivOAK is underway; a new tool is being chosen to manage the archive, dSPACE. The migration work will be completed by 2023.